Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl party!!

Here are a few pictures of Regan at her first superbowl party! Notice she's wearing a Dallas Cowboys shirt. This is because true fans never give in, BETH ANN. We had a great time with all the other band directors. Regan did great and really enjoyed watching the game.... especially the halftime show. Eric was holding her and he thought she had fallen asleep because she was so still the whole time!

Here she is doing her "touchdown" move. At least we pretend she's doing her touchdown move. Mostly she's just flailing her arms back and forth and screaming really loud.

Intently watching the game.....
And because it was the Superbowl, I let Regan have a taste of chocolate pudding. I know, I know... I'm a horrible mother, but seriously. Does it get any cuter than this!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute "FAN". Love ya Mom