Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Busy Bee

Here's Regan and her best buddy, Hudson playing the piano. Regan was so funny when I took this picture because she kept mimicking the noises I was making, so if I would squeal really high, she'd try to do it. That's what she's doing in this picture and if I had taken a picture right after this one, it would've been of Hudson crying because Regan scared him! It was so funny!This is Regan's new favorite toy. It's a horse that Regan's Great-Aunt Sherry gave her that I think both Sherry's kids and grandkids played on. Regan loves to sit on it and have us push her around and if we stop, she leans forward and tries to make herself go. Thanks for the horse, Aunt Sherry!
Saturday we had a busy day shopping around town looking for a new bathtub. (Speaking of which, does anyone know of a good plumber in town!?) Regan did so good while we were out and when we came home, she conked out on Eric's shoulder. I love how she's holding his face in her little hand.
Sunday the weather was great, so we took Regan to the park. She's so much fun because everything we did she would grin and laugh at. She really liked when we would swing with her.
And she loved going down the slide with us.
Last week my sister and her two kiddos stayed with us while my Dad went out to California to speak. Here's a cute picture of Regan and Dad before they left on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there best friend.....the pictures are wonderful! Regan is SOOO big....have fun in Tulsa....and I hope that Regan feels better....Love ya...Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope Regan is feeling better. She she is growing up fast. Wish I could see her more often, maybe after tax season.
Love ya, Mom