This past weekend Regan and I took a trip to El Porvenir with my family for the Christian church in Elkhart's family camp. We had a good time, even though Regan didn't want me out of her sight the whole weekend! :) (By the way, Eric was in Corpus Christi with the band so he didn't get to come)
Monday, April 30, 2007
Busy days
Well, as you can tell, we've had a very busy couple of weeks. I'm a nerd and forgot which way the pictures download, but here are a few pics from the most recent adventures in our lives.
This past weekend Regan and I took a trip to El Porvenir with my family for the Christian church in Elkhart's family camp. We had a good time, even though Regan didn't want me out of her sight the whole weekend! :) (By the way, Eric was in Corpus Christi with the band so he didn't get to come)
Here is our family. Rowdy had to work as well, but we still had fun even without the two boys. The girl standing behind me is Caitlin Kay, my nanny for the weekend. I was so glad I brought her along to help out with not only Regan, but all the kids.
I've slowly begun introducing real foods to Regan. She ate 10 or so real green beans up at camp, and I was almost as proud of myself as I was of her! :) Here she is the other night after eating spaghetti. She was such a mess!!
The big adjustment in our lives has been that we got a new puppy! She's a cute little mutt, and we've really enjoyed her so far. She's almost 8 weeks old and we named her Lucy. She is a mix between a boston terrier and a miniature schnauzer (or however you spell that). Regan was a little scared of her at first, but now whenever we make kissing noises for Lucy to come to us, Regan does it too! :)
The cutest picture EVER!!
A few weeks ago, my Dad had a book-signing in Elkhart. Eric was home sick, so Regan and I decided to let him out of his room for awhile and we took off to Elkhart to be there for Dad. Here is Regan with the Weaver girls... it's hard to believe I've known this family since Mikaea was only a year older than Regan is now!!
This past weekend Regan and I took a trip to El Porvenir with my family for the Christian church in Elkhart's family camp. We had a good time, even though Regan didn't want me out of her sight the whole weekend! :) (By the way, Eric was in Corpus Christi with the band so he didn't get to come)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is beyond cute!
Post a Comment