Since Grant was only 2 weeks old, we stayed home from church on Easter Sunday. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll still get into Heaven!) I'd already gotten Regan an Easter dress and so the day before, I got the kiddos all dolled up and we spent a long time trying to get a good picture taken of the two of them. Grant's outfit was HUGE on him!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Busy
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated... who would've thought that I wouldn't have as much time to mess around on the computer once I became a mother of two children?! :)
Since Grant was only 2 weeks old, we stayed home from church on Easter Sunday. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll still get into Heaven!) I'd already gotten Regan an Easter dress and so the day before, I got the kiddos all dolled up and we spent a long time trying to get a good picture taken of the two of them. Grant's outfit was HUGE on him!
Last week my sister Brandi and her kiddos came to meet baby Grant. We had a good time with them and were sad when they had to leave. Here's Regan and Kyle eating a snack.
Regan and Aubrey playing on the slide.
I can't believe Grant is already 3 weeks old!! He is such a good baby; he hardly ever cries... even when he's hungry he just makes sweet little noises, he doesn't cry.
Grant loves taking a bath!! He hasn't cried once!!
The other day Eric and Regan "cooked" a snack. They made graham crackers and homemade icing sandwiches. It's a special snack that Eric's dad used to make for him when he was little.
Here's Regan walking around in Daddy's shoes.
Eric's mom came for a short visit earlier this week. Her sister and niece were visiting Grandad so she came to see them. Regan loved the extra attention and yesterday afternoon asked me more than once, "Where did Grammy go?"
Another sweet picture of Grant with his eyes open.
Since Grant was only 2 weeks old, we stayed home from church on Easter Sunday. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we'll still get into Heaven!) I'd already gotten Regan an Easter dress and so the day before, I got the kiddos all dolled up and we spent a long time trying to get a good picture taken of the two of them. Grant's outfit was HUGE on him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one cute kid you've got!! Wow, he is just beautiful. It looks like you guys are all adjusting well to having a new family member :) Love you!
Post a Comment