Saturday, June 21, 2008

Graduations at long last!!!

This is my cousin Tonya and her sweet baby girl Kori, at Tara Lynn's graduation. It was a really neat graduation because it was a homeschool group. They had 14 in the "class" and it was really personalized for each graduate. My Aunt Julie was in charge of the graduation and I think she did an excellent job!
It's pretty dark, but this is my aunt and uncle presenting Tara Lynn her diploma from Livingston Heritage Academy.
These are the great-grandkids that were there. The two oldest ones are Maycee and Damion, Tasha's kiddos, and then Kori. They had a great time playing together. If only the other 7 (sooon to be 8) cousins could've been there, they would've had a ball!!
After Tara Lynn's graduation, Mom and I went to spend a week with Sarah in her new house! It was stinking hot and humid in Newton, but we had a great time anyway! This picture cracks me up because if you look carefully, everyone in it has their arm around their head! This is Rowdy holding Harlee, and then Rowdy's best friend, Nick and then Grant.
Here's Grant and the twins. Shyann Hope is on the left and Harlee Ann is on the right. They look so little compared to Grant, but I have a feeling they'll be able to hold their own against him when they're all older!
Nana getting a sweet smile from Shyann.
Harlee and her mowhawk. The kid has so much hair, it makes me jealous!
After Sarah's, we all went to Ponca City for Michael's graduation. Again, it was stinking hot and humid, but we had a good time there as well. Here are Regan and Kaitlin (Marcia's little girl; she is 1 year older than Regan) watching all the graduates go across the stage.
Michael David Berry getting his degree.
Grant learned to suck his thumb while we were gone. I don't want him to be a thumb sucker, but it's so cute when he does it that instead of giving him his binky, I always end up taking a picture! :)
Sarah, Kylie, the 3 babies and I all stayed in one hotel room while Regan stayed in another one with Nana and Papa. The girls had a rough night one night and when I got up to take a shower, I couldn't help but take a picture!
Kaitlin and Regan taking a bath together. They had a lot of fun playing together... I just wish it could happen more often!
And of course, the one picture I wanted to get while we were in Ponca, I didn't get. My cousin Beth Ann was there with her little boy, Hunter, who is only 4 weeks older than Grant, and I really wanted a picture of us with our boys, but I guess we were too busy playing tennolleypong to remember to take the picture! :)

Overall it was a great week and we got to see a lot of family. We had so much fun, but we definitely missed Daddy and wished he could've been there with us.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow...it's about time you posted new pictures. Your sister's babies are precious. So is yours. :) Hope you have had a Happy Birthday!