Thursday, February 12, 2009

Musician's Widow

Eric is at TMEA this week and he took the camera, so I've been taking pictures with my phone.  It's not a very easy task, especially with two very active children, but here are a few efforts.


Grant was trying to climb into the bathtub with Regan and thought it was so funny when I kept pulling him backwards.  Isn't his smile so stinking cute? (even past all the blur)

Regan and I made chocolate chip cookies for the kids' teachers at Mother's Day Out.  I put them in little snack baggies and then made their initials out of pipe cleaners.  I thought they turned out pretty well.  I am obviously not smart enough to think of doing that myself.  I saw the project on some blog, but I can't remember where or I would link you to it.
We even made some for our next door neighbors, the Lutyens.  (Yes, Jeremy and Jenny-Lynn, they are still alive!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! It sure makes me miss you guys even more! Dad/Eric

chrisandtif said...

Awww! I was just going to say that the V-day bags were cute, then I saw Eric's comment and almost cried...so sweet! :)