Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grant's First Birthday!!!

Grant had a great first birthday party the Saturday before his birthday.  He'd been sick with the croup the week before, so we didn't do much.  Nana and Papa, GiGi and Papa Sammie and a few friends from church came over and we ate cake and had snacks.  It was very nice and Grant seemed to enjoy all the attention.  Sorry the pictures are so late in coming....

Here's Grant sporting his new haircut before the party.  I love me some spiky hair! Especially on a kid as cute as this one!
He was so cute staring at all of us singing to him.  He wasn't quite sure what to do.
Mom and I made a red velvet cake for the guests, but Mom got Grant his own individual cake with the good frosting.  He dug it and kept leaning over to eat it without his hands! It was really cute.
Opening his new fire truck from Nana and Papa. (We had to change his shirts after he ate his cake. The kid had cake everywhere! It was awesome.)
And his new Batman pajamas, complete with a little velcro cape.  Check out those abs! ;)

If blogger worked right, this should be a video of him "blowing" his candle out, with a little help from Daddy.  Blogger is taking forever, though, so I hope it shows up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute you are Mr. Grant!!
love ya, nana

chrisandtif said...

SUPER CUTE! I LOVE the haircut!