So, waaaayyy back at the beginning of July (the 5th through the 8th, to be exact), we took a trip to Tulsa for a Rath family reunion. It was also our sneaky way of celebrating Richard's upcoming 65th birthday (and subsequent retirement). I don't know what subsequent means. I hope I used it right.
Anyway, because this post is already a month overdue, here are a bunch of pictures to give you an idea of what we did:
Sparklers. This would be before the "incident" involving Regan, her right eyebrow, and a twirling sparkler. Oops.

One day, Grammy and I took the girls to the library. It was the coolest library I've ever seen and the children's area was so neat. Here are the girls playing follow the leader in the story hour room.

And hanging out in the "trees".

Then we went to the Incredible Pizza something or other. The kids loved all the rides. Right, Leah?

And Lindsey.

And Grant (who wasn't as scared as he looks).

And Regan.

Baby Caleb enjoyed the lights. And his bottle.

Regan enjoyed holding Baby Caleb.

Here's Grampa looking through a piece we had commissioned for him. I don't remember the name of it. Something about Heaven. Karen and I made that cake all by ourselves. Don't be too impressed.

We swam a lot. Isn't that the cutest little pot belly ever!?

Regan went off the diving board just like the big girls.

She landed in front of me.
Leah landed on my head.
Grant thought it was funny.

The kids liked sitting on the "not timeout bench".

The 5 happy Rathkins.

Leah, Caleb and Lindsey.

Grant and Regan.
2 comments:
Your kids are just the most precious!! The Tulsa Incredible Pizza is Jody's absolute favorite! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
Grant and Hunter have the same pot belly. Your kiddos are sure cute, I wish we could spend some time together.
Post a Comment