I just love these blond headed, hand holding, cheesing out, Easterly clothed children of ours.
Did you have an Easter hat growing up? When we were at Mom and Dad's a few weeks ago, we came across an Easter picture from 1987. You could barely see our family through the 3 mongo Easter hats my sisters and I were wearing.
Next year there will be another little Rath in the picture. I can't wait to meet him or her.

Easter 2009

Easter 2008
Grant was just 11 days old; Regan was thrilled with her brother, not so much with the camera.

Easter 2007
I had to do some pretty smooth talking to get Eric to let Regan wear that bonnet. It was worth it.
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!
Oh they are so sweet. I am glad you had an easter hat for Regan. Love ya, Mom
Love the pics of the kiddos, but don't leave us hanging... Where is the picture of you and your sisters? :)
Post a Comment