Alright, already. Here. A picture of Regan and her mother. Happy now? Regan was really tired and not in the mood to smile for the camera. And I promise I really do have hair, it's just pulled into a ponytail.

God is so good. We have been so dry this whole year, and just when we'd about given up hope of ever seeing another rain cloud in the sky, we get this downpour yesterday, and then another one today. I think this is the coolest picture ever. Plus it proves my point that we need rain gutters.

Again I repeat, God is so good. We have been blessed enough that I am able to stay home with Regan and not have to work. Part of the reason this is able to happen is due to this little turkey, aka: Irelan. (No, I didn't leave the 'd' off, it's just not there!) I used to work with Irelan's mother and she called a few weeks back and asked if I would be interested in keeping Irelan a few days a week. So, contrary to popular opinion, I do not sleep in any longer. Monday, Wednesday and 1/2 a day Friday, I'm busy chasing around a 1 year old and burping a 3 month old.

Here is a beautiful picture of my best friend from high school, Kayla Johnson. She came down to spend the day with Regan and I last week while she was home on break from getting her master's at Mid-America Nazarene University. We had a great time catching up and doing some shopping!!
2 comments:
It's all Regan! What a beauty!
I am so glad to finally see a picture of you on here! :) I am home alone tonight and sterling is asleep so i finally just have time to sit and look at pictures, yeah! Regan is just so adorable- the picture of her and Eric is so cute. I like the one of her sucking her fingers, sterling does that exact same thing. Ok, well, love ya and always thinking of you :)
Post a Comment