Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Adventures of Regan

Just to add a little something different, I thought maybe I'd let Regan narrate this blog. (Oh my word, I've turned into one of those moms...)

Well, let's see. Here I am this morning taking a bath in the baby bathtub because the big girl bathtub is broken right now. When I woke up this morning, my diaper had leaked all over my pajamas and sheets, and even though we were already running late, Momma had to give me a bath because I was so stinky! Daddy whipped out the camera and here I am showing off. Do you like my shampoo mohawk?
Here's a picture of Papa. He was crawling around under the house trying to fix the big girl bathtub. He didn't. I even think I heard someone say that he broke it just a little bit more. The plumbers are coming tomorrow. Daddy told me to look out for their cracks. I wonder what that means?
Oh, this was fun. I was rolling around on the floor playing with my blanket, and somehow I managed to pull it over my face and when Momma saw it she said, "Peek a boo" and I started laughing because it was so funny!
Yep, I'm pretty much hot stuff. I learned how to sit on my own. I'm not perfect all the time and sometimes I cry when I fall over onto my face, but I'm getting better! I look a little bit crazy in this picture because Momma had just given me some medicine to help me feel better. I was getting my first tooth and it really hurt! It's all in and no, I have not bitten Momma yet. Why does everyone ask that? I'm starting to work on my second tooth now.
Here I am helping Momma bake some cookies. She said that I was a little bit too young to be eating cookie dough, though. I think she just didn't want to share.
Oh yeah, this is a good one. I was taking a nap with Fabio, my naptime buddy. He's so soft and fuzzy and he's very nice to hold on to and cuddle with when Momma lays me down in my crib. I love Fabio.

That's all the pictures!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. You have such a talented child. Guess she gets her writing ablilities from mom, dad and Papa.(what a combo)LOL
Love ya, Mom

Kacie said...

kayla she is looking so grown up and adorable! I love the new pics

chrisandtif said...

Oh my goodness- she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

mr. rath......i can't belive u would put ur child in hay!
do u even know how itchy that stuff is?????
haha
well i will come here more often...look at the cool drumline pics =]
and u need to tell the bargs accident to ur class, cuz that is jus freakn awsome!

Anonymous said...

yah the one above is from me (austin sprinkle)