I'm still trying to cope with being away from her. After spending every waking moment with her since May 13th, it's been hard to have to be away from her. But God is good, and I know he's been more than faithful in providing a good job with a good boss and a good babysitter. I may be away from Regan, but I take comfort in knowing that she's always in the loving hands of her Father.
Here are some random pictures from this past couple of weeks. Like I said, Regan is learning so many new things! She crawls like a champ and can walk along the couch (holding on, of course). She's putting together all sorts of syllables and makes the funniest noises and faces. Today she was even "catching" the ball when I rolled it to her. She's so proud of herself!
Here she is just before she crawled through her tunnel. She likes to sit inside it and play with her toys and thinks it's so much fun to play peek-a-boo with us from the other side!
I love this picture...
As I said earlier, Regan is such a happy baby. She laughs at the littlest thing and her little laugh is so contagious!
Another of my favorites from this month...
1 comment:
HER SMILE IS EVEN CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET, I AM SMILING JUST LOOKING AT THE PICUTRES. SHE IS A SWEET GIRL.
GLAD THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE GOING WELL FOR ALL 3 OF YOU.
KEEP THE PICUTRES COMING.
LOVE MOM/NANA
Post a Comment