Here's Regan as she enjoys her first few sips of a real fruit smoothie. Kristen and I made strawberry-banana smoothies and Regan loved it! It was only afterwards that I realized it had milk in it... oh well, it hasn't hurt her yet!

Here she is hanging out in Hudson's jumping thing. She loved it and went crazy jumping for about 4 minutes!

Here she is drumming on the table with Daddy.... oh joy, another drummer in the house...

And lastly, here is Regan pulling out all the bowls and napkins in the drawer as I fixed dinner last week.. at least it kept her away from the hot stove!
2 comments:
Seriously...the child is just cuter and cuter every time you put new pics up. Hard to believe that she's almost one. What a doll!
She is sooooo darn cute. She is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby girl. Boo Hoo.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment