Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Standing on her own two feet!

Regan has recently started to stand all by herself. She's doing really well, and has gone anywhere from 5 seconds to almost a minute before she either falls or realizes we aren't holding on to her and so she sits down. It won't be long before my baby is walking.....

Here she is after church on Sunday. We got this adorable dress from some family friends and I think it's so cute. Eric had to leave for church before we did, but when we got there he looked at Regan and then said, "Kayla. Why did you put her in a foo-foo dress? You know I don't like those." But I think she looked absolutely adorable. Especially with her orange binky hanging out of her mouth! :)
I really wanted a recent picture of Eric and I to put on my desk at work, and this is the best one I could get from him. Do you see what I have to live with, people?

Last Wednesday we had the coolest lightning storm ever. Eric was outside taking pictures of it for about 30 minutes (I know, that's not smart but try telling him that). Here are two awesome pictures. We submitted them to the news channel to be put on the weather, but they seemed to be more interested in the tornados....

3 comments:

KJo said...

Your baby is beautiful...and you're looking great too! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cool!!! See ya Sunday! Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Tell Eric "Nana loves the foo-foo dress" She looked adorable in it. She is growing up way too fast.
Love ya, Mom