Last year's Father's Day picture
Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Father's Day!
The cutest picture ever of Eric and Regan!

Last year's Father's Day picture
After we ate lunch we went over to Grandad and Dolly's. Regan had a great time playing with Grandad and talking things over with Dolly in the garden.
Three generations of Barkers.... I finally figured out how to make Regan smile for pictures. It's not very lady-like, but if I make a burping sound, Regan cracks up laughing. I guess that makes her a Livingston too! :)
While we were over there, Dolly asked Eric to put together her little grill. Regan must've thought Eric was doing it wrong, because she grabbed all the gear and started jabbering away like she was telling him how to do it right. It was the funniest thing to watch!
I put her hair in a ponytail the other day. It looks cute from the back and the side, but in the front it only emphasizes the mullet-like hairdo we've got going on...
Last year's Father's Day picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a difference a year makes!! She is growing up fast, can you do something about that. HA
Looks like she had fun "helping" daddy put the grill together.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment