Saturday, July 07, 2007
Happy 4th of July!
We had a great week in Elkhart with the Livingston side of the family. It took forever to get here and the time flew by, but here are a few (okay, a lot) of the pictures we took while there.
The cousins -- who knew it would be so hard to get 4 kids to all smile and look at the camera at the same time?!
Nana and Papa with their grandkids.
We had a toenail painting party while there. I think this is a cute picture of me and Regan. :)
Here is all of our feet -- I know you don't care, but for my own benefit... starting top center, going clockwise -- Brandi (in stars and stripes), Nana, Kylie, Tara Lynn, me, Regan, Tabitha, Julie and Aubrey. We had a lot of fun painting (and re-painting) our toenails and got lots of comments on them at the swimming pool!
Eric and my dad built the base for a slide into Mom and Dad's new swimming pool. It's the slide from the swing set and the kiddos had a great time -- even Uncle Eric got in on the fun!
A cute picture of Regan and her 2nd cousin, Jordyn. I think their grandpas were calling them Dale Jr. and Jeff Gordon.
Regan wearing her bikini from Aunt Karen. I wish I looked that cute in a bikini with a pot belly! :)
Eric had a good time riding my dad's old Suzuki motorcycle around the block a few (hundred) times!
Regan is watching the pro to learn how it's done.
Somehow I wound up not getting a picture of the Livingston cousin's. Sorry! Anyway, we had a blast while there and I'm reminded more every day how blessed I am to have a family that can be goofy and serious and happy and mad and tired and wound up and yet we still love each other no matter what. And God Bless America, that we live in a country where we are free to worship and praise Him and claim all things through His grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment