Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy bee

It seemed like time to update, but I guess I haven't been taking very many pictures lately because I couldn't seem to find any to update with. :) Oh well, here are the few I found....

Regan playing in her Barbie doll house that a couple from church gave us. Yes, her hair is in a cute little ponytail on top -- I finally can fix my little girl's hair! Woot.
Last week I found a great deal on end tables at Big Lots (you know the routine, go in for Mr. Clean cleaning gloves, come out with two end tables....). I think they look really nice and Regan thinks the drawers are pretty cool.
She also thought the box they came in was awesome. Her and Lucy spent about 3 hours that night playing.
Regan's new favorite thing to do is get into Lucy's bed while Lucy is in there sleeping, and then she makes a nuisance of herself picking on Lucy. It's pretty funny to watch, though, and so far, Lucy has been really good with her.
Eric was mowing the lawn the other day, so I thought Regan should match him. Aren't they so cute!?

2 comments:

Roxie said...

What a cutie!! I especially like the one where she is in Lucy's bed!! Keep 'em coming!

Kacie said...

ok, that last picture of her is so adorable!! The bandana is definitely a keeper :)