Here she is sitting in the tiger (leopard?) chair that some friends gave us. Lucy immediately claimed it as her bed, but Regan is starting to take over. She finally starting to want to read books -- can you believe my child isn't usually interested in reading!?
She was walking (yes, walking is a new thing, as well as her 7th tooth!) around the living room the other day and got really interested in The Price is Right.
Last night Regan ate grilled chicken, rice and vegetables, and mashed potatos. Or at least, she tried to eat it! :) Most of it did actually end up in her mouth, believe it or not.
Mmm... finger lickin' good!
3 comments:
How cute!!!Love the pictures. The one in the bathtub looks just like her mommy did at that age. Can't beleive she is walking all over the place!!! Sounds like you had fun on your "Tour of Texas" trip.
Can't wait to see you guys.
Love ya, Nana
She is getting so big! What a cutie!
Hey! I know I'm late, but I wanted to say happy birthday to regan! She still gets cuter every day :) AND, I wanted to say happy EARLY birthday to Kayla- hope you have a wonderful day. Love you!
Kacie
Post a Comment