Friday, September 28, 2007

Surprise!

Well, I'm not sure which surprise is better.... Sarah's wedding or the fact that I'm actually updating the blog! Okay, I guess it's the wedding.... :)

"Wedding?" you ask yourself? Yes, indeed. Last weekend my sister Sarah got married to Rowdy, after about a 5 minute engagement! Rowdy planned the whole thing and Mom, Brandi and I somehow managed to keep our mouths shut and with the help of family and friends, Sarah was given a surprise wedding in a beautiful park in Halstead. It was a lot of fun but I somehow didn't seem to get a lot of pictures. Here are a few of the keepers that I did get!

Regan and Papa dancing at the reception.
The beautiful bride and her two beautiful sisters..... :)

The most awesome bridesmaid ever!
Sarah walking into the room and seeing all of her family. I love the fact that Rowdy's just holding her ring like it's no big deal... :)

And few from the week before the wedding. I can't seem to go into Regan's room without waking her up anymore, but I really wanted a picture of her sleeping so I very quietly managed to get this one a few weeks ago. She sleeps like her dad, spread out all over her crib!

Are we starting the obsessive teen dieting phase already!?

This is the phase I think I'll enjoy.... Regan learning the ropes of fashion (although with me as her mother, she'll have a lot of "what not to wear" moments and not very many "fashion hits"!) by wearing momma's shoes.

No comments: