Monday, December 03, 2007
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!
Yesterday afternoon we hung our Christmas lights outside on the house! It was very exciting for us and didn't take very long at all. Regan loved all the time outside and didn't seem to mind the cold wind.
Here we are "helping" Daddy. This would be after I caught Regan eating the mud. You can still see a little bit under her lower lip. And I thought I was raising a little lady.....
Man of the hour.....
Our neighbor Mr. Lutyens, came out to talk to Regan. She had been climbing on their porch, but once he came out she got a bit shy and just stood there pointing at us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pictures are a little dark but it looks like the house turned out nice. (Good job Eric) Regan is growing up so fast.
Love ya, Nana
She's as cute as ever! It must not be that cold since eric is out there without a hat...that bald head looks like it would get cold pretty easily! I updated my pics...thank you very much.
Post a Comment