Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanksgiving

I didn't take too many pictures at Thanksgiving, because most of our time was spent playing cards with Katie the Cheater. Here are the few I do have...

Kylie and Regan piling up on Papa. Regan had so much fun playing with Kylie and Sydney. She thought they were pretty cool and they were so good with her!!
Regan's favorite food of all time is bananas. She wants one every morning for breakfast and usually after her nap she'll wake up asking for a 'nana'. Whenever you give it to her, she plops down wherever she is and starts chomping away. What a monkey!
The day before Thanksgiving Kylie and Regan went outside to play. They loved playing in the Barbie house... Regan loved that someone actually went into the house with her. I thought this was an adorable picture!!
Watching her big cousin....

No comments: