Thursday, January 17, 2008

When I picked Regan up from mdo on Tuesday, they asked me to sign an accident report. Apparently Regan was playing and had a hat on and walked right into the wall and "busted" her lip. (Sounds like something her cousin Aubrey would do, doesn't it!?) It really wasn't very swollen at all, but she must've bitten the inside of her lip because it bled. Anyway, here's a picture of her lip and since you probably can't tell, the right side of her lip is a little bit swollen.
Here she is playing with her baby and her new stroller that she got at Christmas. She really is such a good little mommy and likes to sit and rock her baby and pat her back and give her hugs and kisses. I just hope she does this good when the actual baby brother or sister comes into her life!!
Regan and Daddy watching t.v.
Regan has started "reading" books to herself. It's sooo cute to listen to her and try to figure out what she's saying.
Here she is today eating a snack and watching Praise Baby. If you'll notice, this picture is taken from ground level... if you've ever been 33 weeks pregnant and trying to crawl around on the floor on your belly, you will appreciate the effort it took to get such a great picture! :)
Today I was cleaning out the hall closet and found some bathtub crayons that I had bought at one point or another and forgotten about. Regan loves to write on anything, so these were especially fun for her during bathtime! She covered a good part of the bathtub with her artwork and even managed to color herself a bit.
And once we took the crayons away, she thought it would be fun to splash Momma and Daddy...
We had a doctor appointment yesterday and Baby Rath #2 is doing well and growing right on track. I go again in 2 weeks and then every week after that. It still doesn't seem possible to me that we're 7 weeks away from having our second child!!

1 comment:

Kacie said...

Before you even left your last comment, I was thinking that it is crazy that your about to have your 2nd baby! That's so amazing. Regan is as adorable as ever, and I'm so glad she can say "String" :) When people ask him what his name is he says "Stermy" which is hilarious. love you guys!