Monday, February 25, 2008
No more cast!!!
Last week we took Regan to the doctor and got some very good news -- no more cast!!!! The new x-ray showed new bone growing in, so the doctor said that he didn't think he needed to put a new one on. We were very excited, especially because that thing stunk so bad and it was really hard to give Regan a bath with it on! :) We go back in 3 weeks for a follow-up x-ray and if everything looks good then, then this whole ordeal should be just another memo for the baby book! Here's a picture of one of the sores Regan's cast rubbed on her hand...
On Saturday I took Regan to get her hair cut before the baby comes. Unfortunately the place that I took her to before had closed down, so we didn't get her hair cut, but this is a cute picture of her putting on her jewelry before we left the house (I was trying to get a good picture of her hair).
Regan loves to play outside on her swingset... especially on the slide! Doesn't she look like such a big girl sitting up there!?
This morning I was in a major nesting mode and as I was dusting the ceiling fan in the baby's room, I heard Regan asking for "help". I looked over and she had somehow climbed into the bouncy seat and was stuck. At first I thought I should get on to her for climbing in there, but I decided to take her picture instead... great parenting skills, huh!? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is funny!
Post a Comment