Here she is continuing her fetish with the baby's things. I had the car seat out so that Eric could put it in the car and Regan decided she needed to check it out. Ever since we put it in the car, she always wants to take her baby doll with us whenever we go anywhere and she puts the baby in the car seat. I'm not sure what she's going to think when a real baby is in there!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Still waiting...
Well we're still waiting for the baby to decide to make his or her appearance. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of Regan from the past couple of days.
Here she is continuing her fetish with the baby's things. I had the car seat out so that Eric could put it in the car and Regan decided she needed to check it out. Ever since we put it in the car, she always wants to take her baby doll with us whenever we go anywhere and she puts the baby in the car seat. I'm not sure what she's going to think when a real baby is in there!
Here she is being a total goofball. She put her sunglasses on upside down and then kept making this face to keep them on! It was pretty hilarious.
This is yesterday after her nap. I love when she first wakes up because it's the only time that she'll cuddle with me anymore. And she always has really rosy cheeks and bright eyes.... she's so stinking cute!
Hopefully next time we post, we'll have a new brother or sister to show pictures of!!
Here she is continuing her fetish with the baby's things. I had the car seat out so that Eric could put it in the car and Regan decided she needed to check it out. Ever since we put it in the car, she always wants to take her baby doll with us whenever we go anywhere and she puts the baby in the car seat. I'm not sure what she's going to think when a real baby is in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment