Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Regan meets Grant

I almost titled this blog entry "Regan versus Grant" but that wouldn't be all that truthful. Regan got to meet our little guy this morning and was pretty enamored. She was quiet through much of their meeting; I'm not sure that she knew what to think about all of this...


With a little help, she could hold Baby Grant and did not want to let go. Regan held him for a considerable amount of time.






I love the look on her face here. Between myself and Papa Brad, we must have snapped dozens of pictures! I think this is her, "Paparazzi, quit taking my picture!" look!


With some prompting, Regan would give Grant a kiss. Given the relatively low-tech camera I have, I had a really hard time getting a shot of Regan's lips touching Grant's forehead. But this is pretty close:



I always forget that my camera has a movie capture function on it. There's no audio when you record like this, but I still think it's fun to see video instead of quick snapshots. And now that Blogger will allow you to upload videos, I can show you what I shot:








and another one:










Then about the time Regan got used to Grant's presence, the Sharp Family showed up. Really, the timing was perfect. Regan got to hold Grant for a while, the the Sharps were able to come and hold Grant and visit without it taking any time away from Regan.


Here are some photos from James, Kristen, and Hudson's visit:




Quote of the day: "Hudson! Quit hitting Grant with Dog!"

And here's the burrito that Regan, Hudson and I shared. It's all about the tortilla...

1 comment:

Tennille said...

Oh, Kayla what a precious baby boy...and Regan is just as sweet as can be!!! I can't believe how much she has grown!!
Congratulations!! I'll have to come you very soon!
~Tennille