Saturday, February 09, 2008

Santa in February?

Last week when Regan and I got home from Elkhart, Santa had dropped by for a visit! Actually, Santa had finally remembered to order Regan's Christmas present and while we were gone, Daddy had put it together! Regan was very excited and played with it for about an hour solid. All week this week, whenever she wakes up in the morning and from her nap, she starts saying, "Play? Play? Momma! I play!" Santa must've done a good job!
Here she is deciding what to cook for supper. She finally decided on pretzels.
We had a slight plumbing problem with our shower this week... yet again. A friend told Eric about this amazing bath crystal stuff and while he was busy working on the clog, I took a picture of him in all of his plumbing garb!
Here's sweet Regan when she woke up from her nap yesterday. Don't those eyes just melt your heart!?

2 comments:

KJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJo said...

What a lucky kid to have that kind of kitchen! My two year old self would have been jealous!