Now that Grant is rolling over, I can NOT get him to sleep on his back anymore. Even in his side positioner he finds a way to roll over! Isn't he just the sweetest thing ever!?
Hudson came over to play yesterday and today so that James and Kristen could get some packing done. He loves, loves, loves to sing into the microphone on Grant's excersaucer. He's been privy to a lot of youth group jam sessions, so he even gets the furrowed eyebrows, closed eyes and head bob going on. It's the cutest thing ever. I'm not real sure what Regan was doing here... something mechanical, I think.
Granny and Papa brought over a video game thing to put in our garage sale a few weeks ago. Eric decided it was the very thing he needed in order to occupy his free moments, so he bought it. Regan likes to sit next to him and "play". He's playing Galaga or Arapanoid or something like that. I love his intense look!
How could anybody resist a face like this!?! Do you see why I am the luckiest mom in the entire world?
Not our most lady-like position, but a great shot of how long her hair is getting! I think she looks so grown up these days. I now know what every mom means when they ask where the time goes!
4 comments:
Her hair is getting long! :) I love it!
Oh my goodness! I thought you had put a picture of Kyle on your blog, but it is Grant! You can sure tell they are related. It is the first picture where I didn't see a 'mini Eric'!
Ah...I can't wait to see you all in a week!
What cutie pa-tooties! I'm still hoping to see you guys soon, but thrilled that you've posted new pics. The kiddos are getting so big!
Post a Comment