Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

The kids in their matching Halloween pajamas... which I got on clearance for $2.99!! I think I may have a bargain shopping problem! :)
We took the kids to the pumpkin patch last weekend. We had fun, but it was pretty windy so the kids weren't real big on smiling for the camera.
The only decent picture of Grant in front of the ruler also includes Regan and Daddy!
Daddy and Regan working on their pumpkins. We found a ton of awesome templates at familyfun.com and we had the coolest pumpkins, but of course I didn't get a decent picture of them before they rotted out. Oops.
Grant doing his favorite thing... putting things in his mouth! :) Do you see his cute little fat wrists?! He's so adorable.
Eric showing Regan what the inside of the pumpkin looks like. Notice the look of disgust on her face... she was not sure what the think of that stuff. We put some in front of her and tried to get her to touch it, but she was not interested. I think we may have a girly girl on our hands! :)
Of course Daddy doesn't look too thrilled to be touching the stuff either....
We took them again today to get pictures in their costumes. I told Eric that as long as I got one good one of each of them seperate and then one of them together, I would be happy. Mission accomplished.
Grant the Monkey. Do you see his banana in the pocket? He also had a swirly tail on the backside of his costume, which was really adorable. Gotta love Old Navy. I have gotten every single one of Regan's costumes there.
A rare shot of Regan smiling. I was so thrilled when I saw this picture. I told her to smile like a jack o lantern and this is what I got. Regan was a puppy dog named FiFi. She was SO funny because she kept carrying the top part of her costume around saying, "Come on FiFi. Let's go, FiFi," like Fifi was her baby doll. But then I called her Regan and she said, "NO, Momma, I am FiFi." She's so adorable.
And the one decent picture I got of the two of them. I may be a bit biased here, but I'm pretty sure we have the cutest kids in the world!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

You're supposed to be biased...but they are two of the cutest kids in the world! Looks like you guys are having a fun fall. Wish I could come hang out with the Rath clan for a few days. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the little monkey and poodle!!!
See you next week.
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Kylie says that Grant should be named Bananas for Halloween:)


PS "Aunt Kayla is also bananas:)"

Beth said...

How cute are they!!!! I wished we lived closer so Grant and Hunter could play. They would have fun together!!! Love ya
Beth

Shannon said...

Cute kids and costumes!!

About the "Family" frame...I'm not sure what your question is. What are you wanting to paint? I had a black frame and put a piece of scrapbook paper in it and then glued the family magnet on the paper. I didn't put the glass back on the frame. Does that help? Let me know if I can help some more!