Regan taking her pumpkin to Mother's Day Out last week. They are learning about pumpkins and other fall things and at the end of the month they are going to paint them.
Mr. Grant sleeping the day away...
This past weekend we headed up to churchcamp in the mountains of New Mexico for a relaxing weekend. My parents went with us and we had a GREAT time! Here's the monkey laying down.
When I took this picture, Eric said, "You are in such a blogger mode right now"! :) This is the entrance to camp.
Regan trying to figure out how to get up without getting dirty. It was the funniest thing ever because she wouldn't put her hands down or roll onto her knees. I finally had to pick her up and set her on her feet!
I will try to post more pictures tomorrow but blogger is driving me crazy, so I'm giving up for right now!!
On a brighter note, we found out last week that we are going to be aunt and uncle for the 8th time!!! Eric's brother Bill, and his wife Karen are expecting a baby in mid-May!! We are so excited and happy for them!! The doctor could only see one heartbeat, so no twins this time, but it will still be a very exciting time for them and for Lindsey and Leah. Congratulations, Bill and Karen!!
3 comments:
Your kids are getting so big and your stories really are funny- although more like luminous to me who is getting ready to give birth to a baby in another couple of months! (I'm not really looking forward to that no sleep part...) anyways, I also found out that if you put your blog address in with a "www" at the beginning, it takes you to some baptist college website, weird huh? anyways, miss you and I'm glad you got a new camera!
Yay for new camera! I was missing seeing those Rath kids. Although, your stories are hilarious!
YEAH!!! I am glad you got a new camera!!! I love seeing pictures of your kiddos since I don't ever get to see them in person.
Post a Comment