I just heard Grant wake up from his nap, which means I waited too long to add pictures on here, but here you go!
Grant has been crawling on everything lately!! I caught him bouncing around in his bouncy seat the other day... we have since relocated that to the shed in order to avoid any injuries... I tell you what, this boy is fearless!!

A couple Sundays ago some friends from church invited us to go to the pumpkin patch with them. We had a great time even though it was windier than all get out and when we got home all of us had to take allergy medicine! Here we are on the hayride. Grant has been doing this thing lately where he wrinkles up his nose and makes a blowing noise. It seriously is SO cute!!! (I think I say that a lot, don't I? I can't help it, though... my kids really are ADORABLE!!!)

Regan and Daddy. If you look really close, you can see a tear coming out of Regan's eye. Poor girl, her allergies went crazy out there!!

Another good picture of Regan smiling and Grant climbing!! Seriously, look at them. Does it come any cuter than this, people!?
1 comment:
I so wish Hunter and Grant could play together. We would have our hands full. They would probably be tackling each other at 9 months!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment