We had a very nice, relaxing Thanksgiving with Eric's family in Tulsa. The greatest thing about our families is that even though we grew up in very similar ways, our families are completely opposite. My family is large and loud and most of us don't even realize that the world exists before 9:00 a.m. Everyone stays up until all hours of the night playing games and being obnoxious. Eric's family, on the other hand, is quiet and calm and very relaxing. Morning is the prime time with them (I'll admit, I'm still trying to adjust, even after 5 years of marriage!) and we're all in bed early. It's glorious! :) Here are a few pictures from our trip...
Grant was really fussy one morning and did not want me to put him down. I handed him to Eric and then walked out of the room to take my shower. I guess Grant had turned to find me and finally gave up because when I walked back in after my shower, this is how I found my boys!
3 comments:
Hey there!! I never got back to you -- my hubby is a band director in Indiana. Where is yours?? Maybe they know each other's name. I'll ask about yours and if you e-mail me I'll tell you mine. ;)
How cute are they.
Can't wait till our crazy, loud time together. HA
Love ya, Mom
Your kids are just adorable. The picture of Grant asleep sideways on Eric cracks me up. I really like your background for the blog- I've never changed mine...I think I should! Anyways, I will look forward to emailing SOON with some pictures of chase baby #2. Love you.
Post a Comment