This is my 100th post!! Apparently that's a pretty big deal in the blogging world, so in honor of it (and because I haven't posted in almost a month -- but mostly because it's my 100th) here are a lot of Christmas pictures. Be warned: picture overload!!
Waiting in line to see Santa. There is no after picture. Let's just say Regan was not pleased with the jolly old man.

The cutest Christmas tree I've ever seen. Grant's teachers made this at Mother's Day Out.

At Grammy and Grampa's. Lindsey opening her gifts.

Leah wouldn't stand still long enough to get a shot of her face, so here's her sweet profile.

"All these presents are fine, but what I
really want is to eat this bow..."

Regan tearing into her presents.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

Grant on the way to Nana and Papa's.

The reindeer dropped some presents by early for the Seven Dwarfs.

A typical Livingston gathering... lots of laughter and food!! I love Tara Lynn's face!

Santa left a Barbie guitar for Regan and a sport gym for Grant.

A few of Santa's elves. (left to right: Brandi, Tabitha, Sarah, Tara Lynn, me)

Grant was so excited to see his present, he would hardly stand still! :) (Okay, so he really wasn't all that excited, but this was taken on Eric's phone so it's not the best quality. The blur behind Grant is Kyle.)

Regan jamming out.

The Seven Dwarfs in the pajamas the elves left for them. (l to r: Regan, Grant, Kyle, Kylie holding Shyann, Aubrey holding Harlee)

Rowdy got Sarah Guitar Hero for Christmas and when Regan saw the big people jamming, she went and got her guitar too. I love this picture!

She was so cute because she kept bouncing her leg in time to the music. It was stinking adorable!

My new favorite picture. These two were best buddies at Nana and Papa's.

And what makes it Christmas in southwestern Kansas more than a tumbleweed burning party!?

Tara Lynn showing off Harlee's caauuute hairdo, which I did, thank you very much! Doesn't this kid look just like her mother!? (Harlee, not Tara Lynn.)

Nana and Papa were so relieved when everyone left!

A picture of 8 of the 9 Livingston grandchildren... we've outgrown the traditional staircase picture! (l to r: Jamie, Tasha, Sarah, Tabitha, Brandi, me, Tara Lynn and Wesley) Tonya's little girl was sleeping so she didn't make it over in time.

On New Year's Eve, Hudson came over to play for awhile. I'm pretty sure David Crowder got his start on a pink Barbie guitar too.

They were so happy to see each other and played so good!! We miss our Hubson. :(

This is what happens when you let Daddy take Grant to get his hair cut....
3 comments:
Love it. All the pictures are so cute. I love Regan "jammin" and Grants hair is way too funny.
Glad you got a chance to finely update your blog. Wish your sisters and cousin could find time!! Hint Hint.
Love ya,
Mom
Three things:
1. I love the Christmas tree made out of Grant's hand...I am totally stealing that idea someday.
2. Your makeup looks amazing in your 'cousin' picture.
3. I LOVE the mohawk! LOVE IT!
YAY for all of the pictures!
Glad you guys are doing so well!
Loved all the pictures, excpecially the mohawk!!! All the pictures of you with your cousins did make me a little bit jelous though. We need to get together so we can have cousin pictures. I miss you tons.
Post a Comment