Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two posts in one week!!

I know, it's a miracle.  I love showing off my children, but I'm busy, people and I forget to download pictures onto the computer.  Anyway, here are a few pictures from lately.


"Excuse me, Dad?  Are you trying to take a nap?  If not, I'm going to practice for my CPR certification."
Regan loves all things Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus.  Her latest trick is to "be Mary".  And when I put all the nativity sets in the storage shed, she said, "Why did you put baby Jesus in the shed?"  It was really cute and kind of sad at the same time.
Grant ate a nutri-grain bar the other day and had it everywhere!  It was so cute but he was not liking having his picture taken.  This was the best one I got and it doesn't even do the mess justice.  He had it in his hair, in his ears, between his fingers.... man, it was a mess!  I love having a boy!!
I fixed Regan's hair in pigtails the other day and then decided to braid them.  They looked so cute and she thought they were really funny.  Doesn't she look so grown up!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love the pigtails, she does look grown up.
I am glad you have a boy too.
See you soon.
Love Mom