Monday, June 08, 2009

The flower girl....

This past weekend, Regan was a flower girl in a good friend's wedding.  She was absolutely beautiful and did a great job although she forgot to drop the flowers... oops!

At the rehearsal.  Regan is reminding Ms. Billie that you have to be quiet during the wedding.  That's baby Isaac with Billie.  Look at that adorable red hair!
Practicing for the future, hmm....?
Regan and Hudson double checking to make sure the jelly beans are as good as they look.  That's really Hudson's smile -- isn't he hilarious!?
Regan's gorgeous hair before the wedding.
Regan and Anne Marie, the. most. beautiful. bride. ever.  Seriously.  When I say beautiful I mean I don't think there could ever be a more beautiful girl in the entire universe.  She was stunning and her dress... I about drooled it was so gorgeous!!
Regan and Hudson in their pre-wedding chill out spot: the nursery.
Eric took this as they opened the door.  The other flower girl, Taylor, saw her dad at the end of the (very long) isle and took off running and screaming.  It was so cute.  Regan and Hudson both had trouble getting started, but once they saw the jelly beans at the end of the isle, they headed straight for them!
At the reception.


2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

I saw a few pictures and everything looked so beautiful! I love the hair! You did a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow what a pretty flower girl!!!
Her hair is beautiful and she smiled for the camera, wow. Now about practicing for the future!?!?!?!
Granny thought she look pretty also.
Love and miss you all,
Nana