



Here are a few pictures from this weekend in Elkhart. Regan and I had a great time with my parents while Eric was hosting a drum camp in the big city of Pampa, America. Regan has definitely mixed up her days and nights, so it was nice to have four extra hands willing to hold her while I slept a few more minutes, or even just so I could take a shower!
The top picture is one of my most favorite pictures of Regan ever. She is holding her head up so good now. As you can tell by the second picture, she's finally starting to like her baths a lot more. I think we're up to 4 now that she hasn't screamed through!
She's really starting to smile and coo at us more. Mom took this (third) picture right before we left Elkhart on Saturday. The last picture is of Regan and Papa on his new motorcycle. Mom had a picture of the other girls with Papa and his bike, so we needed one with Regan. She was less than interested, but Papa sure was proud.
3 comments:
Hey You! That sure is a beautiful baby. So, about your comment... Kayla and Kayla...it has a nice ring to it. Haha! The picture came from Colorado. I'll be finished with the clinical part of my internship on Saturday (that's the eight hours now down to five and a half)! The paperwork part will still be a couple of weeks because the mountain (of paperwork) is huge. And my wrist...it's okay. I don't think we'll have to worry about it giving out. It is still sore but feels a lot better. So...that's no excuse. I can't wait to see you, Regan, and Eric too. :) Talk later.
Actually, Eric won't be able to come. Band camp starts that Friday, so he has to stay here. We're going to the mountains in October, though, so he has that to look forward to.
Well, if I come to Amarillo the week after...Bummer for him though. There's not much better than the mountains in...ever.
Post a Comment