Friday, July 28, 2006

Little Gangster

Mine and Regan's guilty pleasure this summer has been watching "So You Think You Can Dance". (Yes, we know we're nerds.) Our favorite dancer is Benji and Regan's favorite dance (mostly because it's the only one she actually watched) was him doing the hip-hop routine. So, in honor of Benji, I dressed her up as a little gansta so she could look like him. I love the look on her face. Eric says it looks like she's saying, "Sup?"


We started putting Regan in her high chair while we eat supper at night so that she can sit up tall like us. She looks so little in it!

The other day, Regan and I went shopping with Kristen. It was about 150 degrees outside, and Regan got really hot in her car seat, so when we got home I took her out of her outfit and put her in her bouncy seat to cool off. Once she was no longer sweating she was a very happy baby. Here she is cooing at Aunt Kristen and Baby Sharp.

Here's our little sumo wrestler!! I love this picture so much... seriously, is there any kid on earth as cute as she is!?!


No comments: