Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More pictures from Elkhart



Here are a few more pictures that Mom sent from last week in Elkhart. Regan is always wanting to suck on her hands, and she actually managed to get her thumb in her mouth at one point! She's beginning to take after her cousin Kylie (and her Mommy too!).
We had her 2 month appointment this afternoon. After driving in the 4Runner, which the air conditioner does not work in, she was pretty cranky anyway, but she really let us know she wasn't happy when the Dr. started messing around and checking her hips and all that fun stuff. Then the nurses came in and stuck her, which obviously made her cry. This time I didn't cry, though, so was pretty proud of myself! :) She weighs 12 lbs, 11 oz and is 23 inches long. (she's in the 75% for both height and weight)
I asked the doctor what I should do because she's asleep all day and up all night. His response was, "You don't have a nanny to take care of that!?" I asked him what world he was living in. But he gave me some good ideas, so hopefully we'll get her on the right schedule soon. I'm not sure I can take much more of this!
And since it's nighttime, she's beginning to wake up. I guess Dr. Young's advice doesn't work right away....

No comments: