Wednesday, August 23, 2006

3 months

Eric took this picture Sunday morning before we went to church. Regan wore her duck dress, probably for the last time because she's about to outgrow it! I love her look... she looks like a celebrity who is annoyed with the paparazzi. Either that, or she's thinking, "Seriously, do they have to take a picture every single day?"
Eric has always been so good at getting Regan to smile and talk. The other day she kept laughing whenever she looked at him. It was almost like she was thinking, "Well, he's going to make me laugh anyway, so I might as well just start now." I also think this picture shows a good side view of how much she looks like him. It's a good thing he's cute!
I took Regan yesterday to get her 3 month pictures (I know I'm a few days late). They turned out so good! This is a picture of a picture that they made for me right there in the store. The photographer was so good and Regan just laughed and cooed at her the whole time. Isn't her hat so stinking cute!?

2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

She is growing so fast!!!
We miss you guys! Take care, and we hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby. She is so cure and so are her parents. Love ya Mom