When I was a little girl, my parents had some good friends that had 3 kids, relatively close to the ages of my sisters and I. Every Sunday the whole family would lay down for a nap, and I remember always thinking that when I was a grown-up, I would never willingly take a nap. Alas, I'm now a grown-up and would you believe that my favorite time of the week is the Sunday afternoon nap with my husband and baby!? Here are a few pictures of our lazy Sunday afternoon. Regan got so many compliments on her sailor outfit at church!

Regan was more than a little ready for her nap by the time we took this picture.

Here's the pre-nap with Dad. Don't worry, he wasn't all the way asleep-- he had a protective hand on her so she wouldn't fall! After this picture we all got in bed and slept for 3 straight hours! Oh sweet nectar of heaven.
1 comment:
You look so beautiful in that picture kayla! And regan is getting to be so big. she's just a cutie pie.
Post a Comment