Here's Regan in her game day outfit with her game day face on. Even though she slept through much of the game, we were able to work on our "touchdown" motion with her. And speaking of them 'Boys, how awesome did Emmit do on Dancing with the Stars!? He's our new Benji.
Here's the first nekkid picture of Regan. Today she went for her four month check-up and got four shots. After about 45 seconds, the nurse finally told me that if I would calm down and stop crying, she would give Regan to me. No one told me how hard it is to watch your child get stuck with a needle! Regan weighed in at a whopping 15 lbs 8 oz and is 25 inches long. Aren't her rolls so adorable!?!
Eric was watching the Drum Corps International finals while I was fixing supper tonight, and Regan was watching with him. I think this picture is funny because he's into the t.v. and she looks bored with it. She really wasn't, she was just drugged from her shots today.
Here's another cute one (actually, I dont' think any of them could not be cute!!). She fell asleep with the remote firmly in her grasp. Maybe she was trying to prevent Dad from watching anymore DCI!?
4 comments:
I love your blog! You are so good at keeping us updated and I love all of the pictures! I especially love your commentary. It is always entertaining! What a wonderful family!
What a cute girl you have there. I love the picture of her in her game day outfit. She is truly a Livingston/Dallas Cowboy fan!!
I also love you commentary. You must get that from your father!!
Love ya, Mom
Very cute! Love the pics of the new baby and all the cousins. Makes me miss my own...cousins. And you too.
SOOO cute! Can't wait to see these two together someday :) They would have fun playing!
Post a Comment