Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy week

This past Saturday Regan and I went to Lubbock, Tx to watch Eric's drumline compete in a drumline competition. Regan was such a good baby the whole day; she made it very easy for me. Of course, she was also a major hit with all the kids and most of the adults too! And in case you're wondering, our drumline won 1st place in our division for the 7th straight year!
On Sunday we went to see Hudson again. Eric and I both couldn't believe how big Regan looked compared to him. Eric was holding Hudson and he goes, "Hey, how cool is it going to be that I can tell my son-in-law, 'I knew you from the day you were born?'" He's a goofball. For more info on all things Hudson, check out www.sharp-family.blogspot.com.
And here's Regan wearing her BNSF onesie that Uncle Rowdy got her. Unfortunately, Regan is suffering from her first cold. Eric and I both have laryngitis, so it's no surprise that Regan caught something... we're just praying that we can keep it to only a cold. I took her to the doctor because of her fever and cough and all the nurses kept asking if her Daddy worked on a train because of her shirt! She looks pretty darned cute, if I do say so myself. Thanks, Uncle Rowdy!
And here she is later that night right before her bath. She's getting so big and has even rolled from her tummy back to her back a couple of times. She also tries to get her legs under her like she's going to crawl, but hasn't figured out how to work her hands the right way, so instead she ends up doing a nose-dive. Once I look at this picture, I can see why everyone always says she looks just like her Daddy!

1 comment:

KJo said...

She's gets more and more beautiful every week. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Love ya!