Monday, October 29, 2007

Hubson and nap mats

Last Wednesday Regan and I spent the morning with Hudson. We had a GREAT time and were so sad when we had to lay him down for a nap. The kiddos played well together and it was so cute to listen to them jabbering at each other.

They share so well, too. Hudson was getting a cold (hence the cutest Santa cheeks EVER) and he shared that with Regan. Then the next day Regan threw up goldfish and the day after that, Hubson threw up goldfish. So Kristen and I determined that Regan shared her "fish flu". Anyway, despite all the sickness being passed around, we can't wait for another morning with Hubson! I love this picture, mostly because of the way his thumb is hooked in his pants!!
Because of Regan's nasty cold, she and I stayed home from church yesterday. Her she is filing her teeth... it's the only decent picture I've gotten of her recently!
We are so blessed to have some of the most amazing percussion parents in the band. One of them is a fabulous seamstress and made Regan a really cute blanket embroidered with a drumset when she was born. Regan has to have a nap mat for MDO and I asked Mrs. Prater to make a cover for it. This is the amazing finished product and since Eric brought it home earlier, Regan will not stay off it! She keeps bringing all her toys on it and reading her books while laying on the pillow -- she LOVES it!!
Mrs. P also embroidered Regan's name on the bottom of the nap mat so when all the other little girls are jealous of how awesome it is, Regan can remind them that it's hers! :)
Not only that, but she even found a matching bag and embroidered her name on that too! So now I have something to carry the mat in, plus Regan has her very own overnight bag!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Hudson has grown. I haven't seen him since this summer.
Regan's mat is so cool. But even with out it or the bag she would be (and is) the coolest girl in MOD!!! Love the pictures.
See you Thrusday.
Mom/Nana