Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Queen

We've had a much better day today than last week! We were snapping some pictures earlier and I thought this one turned out well. I love Regan's face because it's most definitely her Miss Priss look!

A few months ago, a friend gave us some tights that she had bought for her daughter but never used before she outgrew them, so now Regan has some cool Halloween tights! She wore them to Mother's Day Out today and got lots of compliments on them and her matching hair tie (you can't really tell, but it's an orange pumpkin).
When Regan gets sleepy, she likes to play with her hair and if something is in her hair, she pulls it out. Today I put two seperate ponytails in so that she wouldn't pull them out, but this is still what she looked like when I picked her up from Mother's Day Out. I don't know why they don't just put her hair back in the ponytail... probably because it's so much fun to laugh at a little girl who looks like this!

After my last post, I took this picture. We had such a frantic day, which didn't really get any better until we went to bed, and I think Regan's face captures our feelings just perfectly!! :)


No comments: