Just think of how much my kiddos will have grown by the time I finally have a camera and can start posting pictures! :)
We've been good here in the Rath household. Fall is here and words do not express how happy this makes me! I absolutely love everything about fall... the colors, the weather, the FOOTBALL!!! And can I just say, "How 'bout them Cowboys!?" Dang, I love me some Romo and Co.
Regan and Grant are doing great. Regan is going to Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Grant and I go clean houses. She has had a little trouble adjusting to her new teachers and the new classroom, but I think she'll figure things out before too much longer. Her teacher is also her Sunday school teacher at church, so I'm hoping she'll get comfortable with her enough to stop screaming and latching herself onto my leg the minute we walk into the building.
Grant is growing like a weed. He had his 4 month shots on Monday. I tell you what, those shots are about the worst thing that a mother could go through. My poor little guy had the most painful look in his eyes and his little cry sounded so hurt. It was terrible. The good news is that he weighed in at a whopping 18 lbs, 6 oz and is 27 1/4 inches long!! Can you say "tight end for the Cowboys"!? The doctor said he has a small heart murmur, but that 50% of all kids have one and that it will more than likely resolve itself by the time he's a pre-teen.
Today I was in our bedroom folding laundry and I heard Regan talking and Grant laughing in the living room, so I went to see what they were up to. Grant was sitting (a skill he learned about 5 weeks ago) in the middle of the floor and Regan was running in circles around him, making silly faces every time she got in front of him. It was the sweetest thing and was one of those moments I just had to quietly watch from the hallway and try to preserve for my Alzheimer's years.
I better hit the hay. I hope you all will take the time to enjoy the cooler fall weather and the beauty of God's nature. Blessings!!
2 comments:
Love the new look...and the stories about your kiddos. Miss you guys!
Yay for Fall! It is my favorite! Miss you guys...glad that you are doing well!
Post a Comment