It's hard to believe Regan turned 3 last Wednesday. I get all sappy every time I think about my little girl growing up. I just can't believe that she's already three years old. Wasn't it just last summer when she would sleep all day and stay awake at night watching the Game Show Network with us? And didn't she just start talking a few months ago? Seriously. Sappy, people.
We were going to have an all-out bash, Dora the Explorer style, but for several reasons, opted out of that and chose instead to take Regan and her friend, Emma, to Jump n Jive. It's an old department store that is full of those huge blow up bounce houses. Nana even got to come into town the night before Regan's birthday, and she and GiGi came along with us. It was so much fun and the girls had a blast. So did a certain Daddy, who played just as hard, if not more so, than the girls! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, but here are a few pictures of the little shindig afterwards. We ate pizza and cake and opened presents.
2 comments:
Hmmm... I seem to remember another post involving Jump-N-Jive...
http://ericrath.blogspot.com/2008/09/jump-n-jive.html
Looks like a good birthday party Regan!!! We love you and miss you!!
Post a Comment