I love Medved. He spoke at a Pro-Life dinner here a few years ago and we got to meet him at a reception. What a great night. I want to know more. Was it the first hundred days tour??
Yes, Jer, it was. It was something like his 15th consecutive night, so he looked and sounded pretty tired, but it was still amazing and HOPEFUL!! We love him too. I like that he can make his (intelligent) case without screaming and acting all crazy. Wow. It was awesome.
2 comments:
I love Medved. He spoke at a Pro-Life dinner here a few years ago and we got to meet him at a reception. What a great night. I want to know more. Was it the first hundred days tour??
Yes, Jer, it was. It was something like his 15th consecutive night, so he looked and sounded pretty tired, but it was still amazing and HOPEFUL!! We love him too. I like that he can make his (intelligent) case without screaming and acting all crazy. Wow. It was awesome.
Post a Comment