Wednesday, June 24, 2009

VBS

This year was Regan's first official year at VBS. She was in the 3 year-old class (along with twenty-one others!). Each day they had a "special" theme and for crazy hair day, this is how I fixed Regan's hair.

I did it while it was wet and I had originally planned on taking it out and having it all fro-like, but then I figured it would be hanging in her eyes all day, so we just left it. She even won honorable mention for her "crazy" hair!



If I had known this was how it would look when I unrolled it, I probably would've gone with this....

And this was the finished product....

This is the final program at the end of the week. That would be our daughter standing there screaming her head off until I took her off stage. The little girl next to her, covering her face, is Hannah. (I took her off the stage too, and she was so scared, she was shaking. Poor Hannah!)

Grant hung out in the nursery all week so I don't have any cool pictures of him, but here he is helping me fix Regan's hair!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is that!!!! The hair looked cute in the curly Q's.
Love ya,
Nana

Anonymous said...

All three "do's" would have gotten my vote for best crazy hair!! It is darling!
Aunt Roxie

randbbennett said...

i love the crazy hair! She is cute no matter what her hair looks like! Love you!

Goin' on Forty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Goin' on Forty said...

I love her hair. The ringlets are just precious. I'm very interested in how to do little girl hair after keeping my neices, 2 and 5 yrs, this past week. I'm totally inept when it comes to hair. Anyway, cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

love the hair! love grant too! miss you guys so much!!!!
aunt sarah