Here's Mama K (dubbed so by the youth group) cooing at her baby boy. I've never seen Kristen look as beautiful or as content as she did today.
And Papa Sharp mastering the burrito roll.
Mama K, Regan, and Momma Rath.
As I mentioned earlier, Regan and Hudson will be getting married in roughly 22 years. I really wanted to mark the occasion of their first meeting with a special t-shirt, so last night Regan and I got busy (me with the markers, her as the supervisor) and decorated a onesie for her to wear to the hospital. It says, in little kid writing, I [heart] Hudson, and I must admit, it was a smash. Hudson will appreciate the efforts one day.
2 comments:
Yea!! Tell them congrats for us! How wonderful...
What a pretty baby! I can see alittle of his dad in him too.
Regan isn't the little baby anymore huh? She looks so big compaired to him.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment