Yesterday Regan rolled over from her back to her tummy for the first time! She was laying in her playpen while I was doing dishes and the next thing I knew, she had rolled over. She was pretty proud of herself but she wouldn't do it again when Eric got home. Then this morning she and I were laying in bed and she did it again. All morning long she's just kept on perfecting her art and now whenever I lay her down anywhere, she rolls right over. Of course she gets mad when she can't get rolled back over onto her back....
Once again, the paparazzi look ..... after she rolled over this morning.
1 comment:
i just want you to know that i haven't been able to check your blog in a long time, so i commented down on one of the old posts...so you'll have to check that one to get my message! :)
Post a Comment