Anyway, here are some pictures of the park across the street. It's really scary looking with all the trees falling down and hanging so low. It looks like the Nightmare Before Christmas! This is a tree right in front of our house.
This is down the street. They've actually come by with caution tape and practically blocked off the whole park until the city can come through and clean it up, but who knows when that'll be!
And to the left of the house.
Since it was so cold, Regan and I stayed in all day and wrapped presents. I am unofficially the worst present wrapper ever known to man, and I loathe wrapping our presents, but it had to be done. Here's my little helper showing me how to do things right.
I've had this stinking wrapping paper since our first Christmas in Joplin and I'm tired of it, so I finally just gave a bunch of it to Regan hoping to use it all up. I didn't.
As we pause to reflect on a tiny baby, our Lord and Savior clothed in human skin, it is our prayer that each of us take the time to thank him for the sacrifice which brought him here in the first place. Jesus is certainly the reason for the season, but it is the power of the resurrection that gives us cause to celebrate! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment